I just thought that I needed to post some of these pictures that I have taken of the past couple of days. Keith, Dana and Zac have been here and Ryan's grandma, aunt, and cousin flew in from Canada on Sunday the 11th. The Workmans all got together that Sunday night and had dinner at Tyler and Jenny's and it was wonderful. Jenny got the four generations together to take a picture. I am so glad she thought of that.
Doesn't he look like a total chunker? Well, he really isn't that chunky. We were trying to get a picture of him smiling, but he was holding his head in a way that we could get a real good shot of his Prescott double chin! He gets to laughing in his sleep and will get a huge grin on his face. It is so funny!
I had to supplement formula because of Kayden's jaundice. Then I had some difficulties with nursing so he had to take a bottle. I am very fortunate to have a baby that will take a bottle and nurse now. So when I am going to be out and about and I am afraid there won't be a place to nurse him, I pump and give him the bottle. He does not have a hard time going back and forth like some newborns do. He has adjusted very well and he even adds in a pacifier too. He is such a good baby.
While Keith, Dana, and Zac were here these are some of the pictures we took. Zac was so funny! He saw Grandma Marie (from Canada) playing her harmonica and he decided that he could do it too. He took it and figured out that if he sucked and blew that it would make different noises. He did this for a minute and then he started dancing a little by sticking his rear end out. Then he thought he could make us laugh even harder if he blew into it and then he would stick his face up in the air (like in the picture) and make a noise like a train. It was so funny. My sides hurt something bad when he was done.
Then we went shopping at Tempe Marketplace, a new shopping area down here, and he had had enough for the day so LeeAnn took all his clothes off and he played in the water. This is a perfect shot that Dana caught.
Whenever Zac came over he would go looking for the baby. It was so cute. In the picture Zac told Dana to take the baby out of the carseat and when she did he sat in it and told Dana he wanted to hold the baby. So cute!
Grandma Marie adores Kayden. Actually, she adores all her great grandchildren. Last night she was feeling a little down so I let her hold Kayden and she didn't give him up for about 1 1/2 hours. She kept saying how adorable and small he was. She can't ever remember his name so she calls him "Little Ryan". She always asks me if it is okay that she calls him that.
Well, that's about it for now. I hope you all enjoy te pictures of our little guy! We are sure enjoying being his parents.
10 years ago



2 comments:
He is adorable. Cute pictures! He looks like he has a lot of hair! Fun! Enjoy this time. Pregnancy seems to drag on forever and then the first few months just fly by and you wonder one day: "where did my baby go?" Ü
Cute pictures of the little guy! Zac was hilarious that night with Grandma's mouth organ....I'll laugh about that one for awhile!
Post a Comment