Well, the past couple of weeks have definetely been a learning experience in the parenting aspect of life. Kayden has changed our lives so much and we count our blessings everyday because he has blessed us so much. We enjoy being parents more and more each day as we watch him grow and progress. BUT, babies grow too fast. He isn't as cuddly as he used to because he is rolling and wants to be doing that all the time. I love it though. He seems so happy with himself once he has accomplished getting somewhere. He will just look at me and kick his little legs and punch his little fists as if he is saying, "Look at me!!! Look at what I can do."Kayden's first haircut. Gayle, Ryan's mom, did it and we had a little fun while doing it. It can be in a foohawk (below) or the 'Ryan' way (above). I think he is looking more and more like Ryan everyday. Ryan was the cutest baby too so I don't mind.
Kayden eats rice cereal every morning and night. He loves it now. It took about two weeks of trying before he would really give it a chance. You can tell he enjoys it because of his messy face.
This past weekend, we were able to go to San Diego Zoo with all the Workmans (and Westovers). It was a blast. Ryan's parents gave everyone tickets for Christmas this past year and all we had to pay for was gas and food. It was a great trip. My first Workman trip and I hope there are more to come. It was amazing! Thanks Papa and Grandma!
Kayden loves papa and papa loves his 'big boy combo'! Mark is always so willing to take time away to pay special attention to each of his grandkids. I think most people would after waiting 7 years for a grandchild.
I just love this picture. Kayden was laughing at Papa.
One of our family pictures at the Zoo!
All tuckered out! He fell asleep like this on Auntie Elsie!
Happy Easter. Kayden and Landon were Easter Bunnies and Brooke was a flower!
We went to the San Diego Temple on Sunday morning before going to the beach and coming home.
It was beautiful on the grounds. So green!
Isn't the ocean beautiful. If you look close enough the part that looks like my hair is sticking up is actually a surfer. Good timing Elyse!
It was a great little trip! We really enjoyed ourselves and look forward to another sometime!
10 years ago



1 comment:
WOW...your trip looked like sooooo much fun! Kayden's eyes are too much!!! He is soooo adorable and getting so big! Camilla, your hair is SOOOOO cute!!!
Post a Comment