Thursday, July 3, 2008

Do you like my blog face lift?

Well, let me tell you where I got it from . . .  I was just looking at my friend, Nikki's, blog and it was so cute so I looked further down the page and found this link http://alliebrownslayouts.blogspot.com and I fell in love with all of her layouts.  So if your blog needs a facelift check out this site.

While I am at it I thought that I would post a couple of pictures of Kayden and us since last time.  He is growing so fast and we are enjoying watching him grow constantly.  He never ceases to amaze us.  
He turned 8 months old yesterday and so here are 8 reasons why I love the little guy.  Just know that there is SO many more reasons then just the eight.
8.  You never complain if we drag you around in the heat all day to run our errands.  
7.  You laugh at us when we, i'm sure, are looking pretty stupid.  It is so funny to you.
6.  You are so determind.  I might regret saying that later, but you want to explore the world and know everything around you.
5.  You always want the one who has been gone.  You miss your dad when he is gone and want him as soon as he walks in the door and the same with me if I have been gone!
4.  You love to be talked to.  I can just see the wheels in your head turning everytime I talk to you.  You are so inquisitive.
3.  You love to crawl and pull yourself up on things.
2.  You have the sweetest smile in the whole world and smile at anyone who takes the time to talk to you!
1.  You are ours and our life is not complete without you in it.
Kayders we love you to death.  Thanks for making us so happy. 


2 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

So cute!! Allison will be so happy! :)

The Sextons said...

Camilla he is so cute way to go. I am so glad that you found my blog it was so good to hear from you.