Not a whole lot has been happening around here lately. We are pretty low key people, I think. My brother called all his siblings about a month ago and said that he was getting married. YUP, you know that joke they played on us when they came to visit us in Arizona . . . it is really true. They are getting married on the 2nd of August. So, we will be headed up to UT for that. We leave here on Wednesday morning and come back late Sunday night. We are so excited to see my neices and nephews because we haven't seen them since our wedding. I can hardly contain myself. I am also excited to introduce Kayden to everyone in my family and I am WAY excited to see Zander (Xander if you are Dana) :) Anyway, here are some cute pictures of my ADORABLE baby. I just love this little guy. He brings so much joy to my life.Sleeping on daddy!
I thought how his hand was on Ryan's arm was so cute! So precious. Ryan is the best daddy!
Landon and Kayden playing. Deena called me a couple of weeks ago and her and Aaron had been throwing up and they didn't have any energy and wanted to get some sleep so they asked if I would watch Landon. I was so happy to. He is such a cute little guy. Anyway, so we went to Gayles a little later and they were playing on the floor so cute. This is them playing. Priceless!
10 years ago



2 comments:
YAY! You guys will have so much fun.
YEAH!!! I am so excited you get to see your fun family too!!! Thank you for FINALLY posting pictures of your little K!!!! He is sooo cute sleeping!
Post a Comment