Saturday, October 4, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Landon turned a year old a month ago and I have been meaning to post pictures on here, but haven't gotten around to it. So I am finally getting around to it, but better late than never. Landon was acting shy his whole birthday and every time I went to talk to him he would put his head down. He is such a handsome little guy and was so happy. His birthday was a Lightning McQueen birthday party. He for sure does like CARS! Anyway, he doesn't like to get dirty so it was hard for him to dig into the cake, but he did with the encouragement of his father. Deena and I were taking pictures.  The party was at Peter Piper and it was a big hit!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY LANDON!
Kayden going back and forth between two toys . . . He was taking steps in between them!
This is Ryan's cousin, Kylee with Kayden.  Kayden LOVES Kylee.
Me and my little man!  Isn't he adorable?
Cute little Brooke!!!!!
Kayden climbed up to stairs, but didn't want to climb through the tubes to the slide.  He just wanted to say hello to everyone down below.  He loves attention!
He didn't make it too far in the tube.  It was so busy in there with so many kids.
Landon digs in to the cake.
He didn't know what to think of being dirty! lol
He still the the cutest little guy!
Riding the little ride at Peter Piper!
All the little kids had these hats on and Kayden didn't even notice his on!

 

1 comment:

Annette said...

Oh my gosh. I cannot believe how he is climbing over stuff!!! He is still too little to be doing stuff like that! MAN! What an adorable little guy! We Prescott's sure have cute kids!