Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ryan is AMAZING!!!

I don't think I have mentioned on here that Ryan has been on Weight Watchers since the end of March/beginning of April.  Let me just tell you how proud I am of him.  He has gone down 4 pant sizes and has lost . . . (drum roll please) . . . 55 pounds.  Let me say that again . . . FIFTY FIVE POUNDS!!!!  He doesn't let anything get in his way of loosing weight.  He now turns down his favorite past time food.  Sometimes I try to get him to eat something and he won't have anything to do with it!  He is amazing.


Also, Ryan has finally found a job!  A guy in our ward needed some extra help and has snatched up Ryan.  It has been a blessing and a relief!

Here is a before and now picture of Ryan!  You will be amazed!  I will keep you updated with the pictures because he still isn't done!

BEFORE . . .
NOW . . . 

UPDATES TO COME!!!!

5 comments:

The Faucheux's said...

Before reading, I glanced at the first picture and thought, "How could she have gotten that far along without even telling anyone she was pregnant?" I was amazed! Then I realized how far off I was. Congrats Ryan! You are looking great! And I am so glad you have finally found a job. You guys should check out my blog. There is a website that is giving away some great handbags and I think you would really like them!

Robert Choate said...

That is great Ryan. Congratulations. Keep it up. Maybe this will be the inspiration I need to get my butt in gear and follow your example.

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of you son! I knew you could do it! You ARE amazing, I wish I could get that "drive" back again- I guess I am what you call a stress eater. Maybe after January I can get down to business. You have been a great example- thanks. I admire your determination. Keep it up! I Love You- mOm

Annette said...

Ran, that is SO SO awesome. I am so proud of you! That is amazing. You look great... and that doesn't mean I am hitting on you.

Nick & Kristen said...

RYAN IS MY INSPIRATION! I try and stay away from the devil's food and satans soda but I can't! HELP ME RYAN!!!!