Saturday, January 17, 2009

Kayden and the bike trailer

Well, this weekend we bought a bike trailer. I have been going back and forth from the bike seat for Kayden or the trailer...I decided to do the trailer because the seat wouldn't work with my bike because the seat has shocks on it. So here are some pictures of the cute little guy in the trailer. They are taken from Ryan's phone so they aren't the greatest!We bought him the helmet for him to wear when we go out of our neighborhood.  He doesn't like it because he can't walk with it on.  It is too heavy.  He tried to dance with it on and totally biffed it!
This is him saying please over and over again because we would stop and he didn't want us to!
I didn't know Ryan was taking a picture of me or I wouldn't have been talking to him! LOL  oh well.  Kayden had a blast and we loved it!

4 comments:

Robert Choate said...

I will never be able to do this with my boys because I made a solemn promise to never ride a bike again after my mission. I have stayed true to that promise for 11 1/2 years now. But I would have enjoyed someone pulling me around. Maybe that is how missionaries should do it.

The Faucheux's said...

Kayden looks like one happy kid in that trailer. We hope to get another one of those someday. Especially now that I have a bike!

Brenden+Nikki said...

ha ha I love how teeny tiny he looks in the trailer. How fun! :)

Heather said...

Looks like fun! We've been wanting to get one of those! Maybe one day when we can see the sun and the snow melts in Utah!