I just found this picture of Kayden and I still think he has the most amazing eyes in the whole world. He is so sweet and is still loving the fact that I can hold him again. I love my little boy and I feel so blessed everyday that he is mine. But the question still stands...How do you say no to someone that has a face as cute as this and those EYES?!?!? I am so in for it with this one!
10 years ago



3 comments:
I have to say no to similar eyes everyday. It gets easier the older they get! And I would of course like to be added to view your blog!
I can't say NO to those eyes. Or any other similar to it
I KNOW YOU CAN'T SAY NO! You are a push over when it comes to Kayden. He says, "Jump" and you say, "How high?"
Post a Comment