I am going PRIVATE! If you would like to be able to veiw my blog then leave your address. I would love to give access to people I know and like, but I have been debating over doing this for a while and I decided that I am just going to have to do it!
10 years ago



21 comments:
I would love for you to put me on your list. katiejohnson227@aol.com
Count me in... going private is a tough decision, huh?
jamesdean__8(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would love to be included and know what is going on with you! my address is sparklinstar_7@hotmail.com
of course i want to keep up with you & your cute family!! Ü
kristaiadams@hotmail.com
ps. i'm so glad you are doing better and are out of the hospital...i've been thinking about you and hope this all gets figured out soon and your life can get back to "normal". love ya! Ü
I hope you think we are cool enough to be invited to your blog.
rcchoate@hotmail.com
tariano@hotmail.com
i would like to be on your list
kenz1404@gmail.com
mallystrad@aol.com
Ooo Oo! Pick me! My email is:
jennifer@mullenaux.net
count me in :) adellgoff at gmail dot com
I would love to be included
ninaloo82@hotmail.com
I'm there! tariano@hotmail.com
I love reading about your going's on :-)
Stewartcrocker@hotmail.com
I want in!! ggunnell@gmail.com
Hey Camilla, I didn't know you had a blog. But I'd love to read so send me an invite at davispluslinda (at) hotmail. Thanks!
hairs2you@gmail.com
smithnk2@hotmail.com
Me too!
hethpearce@yahoo.com
I am debating on going private to. I still haven't made up my mind but here is my address
karbarr2002@yahoo.com
abays@nutracorp.com
Of course we want to be able to view your blog please add us on...
annette.barney@gmail.com
nealjb@gmail.com
Thanks!
Thanks for letting me read your blog. I kinda feel like a stalker for wanting to read it since we have never met. :) Well, hopefully we will be able to meet. We're kinda related, right?!
Post a Comment