I thought you might all want to know what I look like when I have been in the hospital for 24 hours. This is me and let me tell you...I look amazing! You should see me now!!!! The best part of this picture is Kayden. This is right after my day of tests...mri, spinal tap, emg....and the list could go on and on.
I am feeling A LOT better. I am still weak, but that could be due to the fact that I have been pumped full of medication and I couldn't keep anything down for the duration of my hospital stay, but it was worse when I got home. I threw up for 2 days straight. I stopped counting after the 15th time the 2nd day...It was pretty scary. My headaches aren't as bad and I could put a bobby pin in my hair today and do my pants up. So I would say I am improving. I was able to hold my niece today and give her a bottle at the same time. I still struggle picking up Kayden, but I feel stronger every day. My visiting teacher took Kayden for a couple of hours and it was so kind and generous of her. She is the sweetest person and I am so glad I have gotten to know her.
My dear, dear, DEAR sister-in-law, Jennifer, flew in with a one day notice to give Ryan and everyone else a break. Everyone has been so good and it is so good to have Jenn here. I need to remember to ask her for help and not over do it, but I want to do everything again.
I just want to thank everyone for all their thoughts, concerns, and prayers. We have received all the blessings and are so grateful to have so many wonderful people in our lives. I can't thank everyone for everything they have done because the list continues to grow. I love you all and am so grateful for everyone. Thank you for caring for me and my family.



4 comments:
Camilla Im so glad to hear you are home and getting better. Im sure its been a rough road for you and your family. Let me know if i can do anything or come and keep your company!
So so so so glad you are doing better. You look great! Don't over do it and let your family help! Hang in there.
YAY you're home!! Hang in there - you are doing great! :)
I am so glad to hear you are doing better. You look great! I hope everything keeps going great and you'll be better soon!
Post a Comment