I had the pleasure of going to Disneyland for my birthday. It was so much fun. I loved it. I was so tired by the end of the day but it was so worth it. Ryan's parents had Kayden one night and my sister, LeeAnn (aka Kuku) had him the other night. Ryan and I have never been away just the two of us and it was a lot of fun. However, we really did miss the little guy. Everything we bought at Disneyland was for him. It was great to get into Disneyland for free...Happy Birthday to ME!Ryan and I always have to get our picture taken here. This is at California Adventures.
We got stuck on the ride 'Pirates of the Carribean' in this spot. We were there for like a half hour. It wasn't too bad though.
Please ignore my rolls of fat. I hate this picture of me. Ryan looks great though!
Then just some other random pictures. Kayden loves to do this with Ryan. Kayden thinks he is really playing. It is pretty funny.
I just think he is so cute. I was trying to get a good picture of his eyes. They looked extra blue on this morning. The only type of picture I got was one of him as a little boy...not my baby! :(
He is so cute. LOVE HIM!
10 years ago



4 comments:
I am so jealous that you got to go to Disneyland. That is one of my favorite places! At this point in my life, I would not be able to do much there. I'm glad you had a good Birthday. I am so excited to see you and your little family tonight!
Disneyland that sounds liike so much fun I am so jealous. I think Ty and I might try and take the kids this year. I can't beleive how big kayden is he is so adorable.
I am a bad friend!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY camilla dear happy days will come to you all year. If i had a wish then it would be.......a happy happy birthday to you from me!!
love ya girl
ps just picture me singing this to you with sprinkles while dancing....
A few comments for you...
1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
2. Your son is SOOOOO CUTE!!!
3. Ryan looks GREAT! What an inspiration
4. YOU look amazing! You are one hot mama!!!
Love you!!!
Post a Comment