So I am finally getting around to posting these pictures...Kayden loves his bike and when he gets his cast off he will be back on it really quick...I am sure!
Kayden's big boy bed...
Kayden is so sick...it was no fun! My first sleepless night as a mother.
This happens nightly. This is his calm down time.
I think Ryan told me this was in Olympia...beautiful!
Heber and Henry entertaining baby Sarah.
Can you see Henry's cute little sling? He broke his collar bone!
Cute little baby Sarah.
David playing football with Kayden.
Look how high he threw that ball.
He followed these two everywhere. It was so cute.The whole gang.
My dooter scooter and I!
Cute picture of David and Kayden.Poor little cast...yup...it was broken...
Getting it put on!!!!
10 years ago



5 comments:
I can't believe that Kayden is so big. And I can't believe he broke his leg! Those little boys....aaaggh that's what I have to look forward to huh? Can I just put him in a big bubble?
I also responded to your question on my blog. I didn't want to put a huge response on yours :)
Poor kid. :-( I bet he hates that cast! You guys definitely have been busy. kayden is a cutie.
I don't know if you even remember me, but I read your blog all the way from Georgia. (HOpe you don't mind.)So yes please keep blogging and giving updates.
Camilla,
I love the pictures. I don't think I ever saw Kayden's cast without writing on it.
What a cute little boy. I am excited for Kayden to get his cast off so that he can ride his bike again. And, that scenery is in Olympia. That is Budd Inlet and the big building on the hill just beyond the water is the Capital building. I would love to show it to you in person someday!
Post a Comment