So the pictures will really explain our trip. It was so wonderful to see my family. My brother and his wife just moved to St. Louis and were very wonderful hosts. We stayed busy with them and there 3 beautiful girls. I was able to see my brother and his family (he has 4 boys) and his wife, Dana. Then my sister, Doris, came with her adorable little baby! It was a blast. I hadn't seem my brothers family since January of 2009 and my other brothers family since November of 2009. I saw my sister in April of 2009, but that visit was long overdue and much too short.

My neices...Esther and Portia (St. Louis) and Baby Sarah (Washington)! Aren't they all so beautiful!

The bridge going from Missouri to Illinois...

The Arch from the bottom of the hill.

Kind of an odd place for a statue doncha think!

My cute sister and baby Sarah in front of the arch.

Ryan and I and half of Kayden...don't know what happened to this picture when I uploaded it...weird

LOVE THIS PICTURE OF THE ARCH...

I took this picture myself...I am so chubby and you can totally tell in this picture...

My hot husband...I love this picture too.

My brother Richard pushed Kayden up the wall. Kayden thought it was funny!

Precious little Bekah! She is the sweetest thing. Everytime Ryan would hold his hands out to her she would shake her head. It was so funny.

Ryan and Richard spent a day doing sports stuff. They went to a hockey game, on a tour of Busch Stadium and out to eat. They had a blast. This is the view in Busch Stadium.

Ryan took this Harry Potter picture just for me. Thanks babe!


At the hockey arena two of the St. Louis Blues players were on the olympic team and they had the medals there.

Ryan in the hockey arena.

Beautiful girl on the way to the arch again so we can go up in it this time.

Esther on a weight a measure thing they had waiting to go up in to the arch.

Baby Bekah...couldn't get enough of her.

And my little man, Kayden! He thought it was so cool.

Up in the arch...630 feet. It was pretty cool!

Kayden riding in the 'Alligator'...I had told Kayden that it was a train ride, but it was more like an elevator ride. So my brother was explaining that to him and Kayden says, "I am in an alligator!" It was so cute!

He was so funny!

We were all putting our arms up to make it feel like a ride.

We went to the St. Louis Zoo and this was the only picture we got of Kayden. All the other ones were of the animals...He loved it though and was so good.

Ryan and I in front of the St. Louis Temple. If I had remembered to take my recommend then we would have done a session, but I had left it in my temple bag.

My favorite statue at Nauvoo. It is so sweet.

The horses that took us around Old Nauvoo on a carriage ride.

This statue of Hyrum and Joseph sits in front of the temple. It is amazing.

Ryan and I in front of the temple.

Ryan took this picture of the temple and I thought it was awesome.

Carthage Jail...the best part of going to Nauvoo.

Statue of Joseph and Hyrum at Carthage.

The window from the inside that Joseph fell out of.

The window from the outside.

The bullet holes in the door the mob shot through. If you haven't been to Carthage Jail it is a must. It was so amazing and the Spirit was so strong.

My cute little Portia and I. I'm not wearing any make up and I look super chubby. It was a great time and Kayden is still missing Portia like crazy and asks for her all the time. He talks about Esther to people that ask about his trip and at least once a day he tells me about poking Bekah in the eyes so as you can tell he had a very memorable time as well. We hope to go back sooner than later sometime.
3 comments:
Aunt Kuku is very glad you had fun but was really glad when the 2 year old came back. I was very lonely for 5 days.
What a great trip!!
Thanks for sharing the pictures of Nauvoo. I hope to go one day, but I could feel the Spirit just looking at them of Carthage Jail and the monuments of Joseph.
Post a Comment