So...it has been a couple of days since I updated this blog. It isn't because I haven't had things to update it with...it is the time I am having problems with. I haven't been taking as many pictures lately, but this past week is pretty loaded with pictures.Kayden and his baseball...he is a natural when it comes to baseball. He loves the game and understands the game. He is incredible. I have a video of him playing, but I can't get it to upload to blogger. I don't know why. He would eat, sleep and dream baseball all day.
His glove goes with him almost everywhere.
Kayden and I on the hayride at mother natures pumpkin patch.
Kayden is a little cheeser and Ryan...well...he looks high.
Just my cute little guy.
My two favorite people decorating a pumpkin at the pumpkin patch.
Isn't he the cutest darn thing? I just love this little guy.
Mommy and Kayden...
Mom and Kayden getting ready to leave.
He thought I would let him kick the pumpkins down if I let him climb up there. WRONG!
Afterwards, we got ice cream...It wasn't cold enough for hot cocoa.
Ryan's beautiful halloween costume....Blah!
Mommy as Flo from the Progressive Insurance commercials and Kayden as goofy.
I couldn't find blue letters...black will haved to do.
Goofy being...well...Goofy!
Such a crazy little guy!
All tuckered out after a night of fun!
10 years ago



2 comments:
Too hot for cocoa... ok I'm totally jealous!! It was freezing here! Love your costume. So creative! And goofy is so darn cute. Hope you are doing well!
I can NOT believe how big he is! I just can't! He's such a cutie and he actually looks like your brothers in one of those pictures.
Post a Comment