Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, My Baby Boy!

I don't know that anyone remembers my little guy like this. November 2nd, 2007 was one of the best days of my life...my little Kayden entered this life making me the most proud mother. I can't beleive that he is turning three. He definetely has been a bright spot in our life through the toughest couple of years of our life. He makes us smile everyday. What a kid he is. I love you my little Kayden!
Kayden always held his arm up like this when I gave him a bottle. This was a couple of days after he came home from the hospital.
He would have been a cute little girl with all the curly hair. It was so much fun to play with while it lasted.
He always had had a love for food. This is one of his first experiences with yogurt...he was in love.
Helping me with laundry...I think I could have taken pictures all day of this cute little guy.
Kayden always has a smile on his face. He is my little buddy. I love you, Kayden! Happy third birthday!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I cannot believe he is three!! Yes I do remember him as a little guy. SO SWEET!!

Andrea :) said...

What a cute little guy! Happy 3rd B-day to him! :)