Well, I hate to do this to you all...but I hardly anyone reads this anymore so I guess it is more for my journaling purposes. If you do read this, then expect a picture overload...It takes me having to call in sick (Kayden is sick not me) for me to sit down and update the blog. Life has been very busy, but we are being blessed everyday.
This first set of pictures is of the CUBS GAME...Every year we go to a cubs game as a family and we always have a blast. Over the year we have found all our cubs gear on sale and have slowly bought it. It was fun to be all decked out in Cubs gear, but it was very unfortunate that this was the only game they lost while they were here.
I am sorry about the sideways pictures...I can't figure out why they are doing that. Kayden looked especially handsome with his hat and outfit. He LOVES baseball and understands the game pretty well...however, he has a hard time sitting there for the whole game.
Ryan and Kayden went down and watched batting practice in hopes that they would catch a ball. They weren't able to catch on this time.
It isn't very often that Ryan and I are able to get a picture of just us. We both really liked this picture.
Kayden on the way to the game...he loves looking at the pictures right after I take them.
And he enjoys taking pictures of Ryan and I. He is pretty good at it.
This was at a Spring Training game...right after this picture one of the batting coaches walked up and gave Ryan and Kayden a ball.
PLAYING IN THE LEAVES
This is not something we get to do very often in Arizona and this is something that I miss doing. However, there was a horrible frost this year that basically killed the leaves and made them fall. This was the second or third time that they had been raked up and we let the kids play in them. They had a blast and I caught some really cute pictures of Kayden. They were with my phone, so they aren't the best.
KARL AND KIERSTEN/EASTER WEEKEND
KARL AND KIERSTEN/EASTER WEEKENDKarl and Kiersten came down from the cold (aka UTAH) over Easter weekend. I didn't get a lot of pictures while they were here, but I think Kiersten did...I just need her to send them to me. We had a blast. This was the first time I have really been able to get to know Kiersten. I already felt like I knew her, but have never had a chance to hang out with her. We laughed SO hard and Kayden loved having them here.
Kayden got ahold of the camera and snapped these silly pictures of Kiersten and Karl.
Coloring eggs...*sigh*....you should have seen Kaydens hands/arms after doing this. It was insane. He was all sorts of colors, but he had fun.
You can kind of see his hand in this picture. Karl and Kayden definitely colored the majority of the eggs. Kiersten and I were dead set on making ours look pretty.
DISNEYLAND 2011
Sorry for the delay in posting, but life happens (or passes) to fast now a days!



3 comments:
You guys are too cute! Glad you got to have some fun family time.
Oh, and you'll be a great RS teacher - but yes, an intimidating calling :)
I read every post that you update thankyouverymuch! It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! I can NOT WAIT until we can take Collin to Disneyland for the first time. He's such a little guy though....I don't know how many rides he'll be able to go on, but I know there are quite a few that he will still love! Glad you guys are doing well. I can't believe how big Kayden is getting!
Your boy is getting so big. He is so cute and you look great! Looks like you guys have been having fun. Keep up with the updates. ;-)
Post a Comment