Today Gayle, Ryan's Mom, was holding Kayden and we were talking and Kayden started laughing so I pulled out the camera and a couple of minutes later he did the same thing. He laughs all the time and this is the picture that I captured. Sometimes I wake up to him laughing. I have to go over to the bassinet to watch him, because it is TOO cute!
After three weeks of Kayden's life, we finally realized that the curly hair we thought he had at birth was still there. When all the gunk was still in his hair right after he was born we thought his hair was curly. After they washed it, it didn't look so curly. Well, it still is. I gave him a bath the other day and when I was drying him off I dried his hair and this is what it looked like when I pulled the towel away. He has a curly frow. He would be a really cute girl, but I love my boy!
Santa came a little early this year at Grandma Workman's house. This horse is so cute! There are buttons on each of the ears and the horse does different things. It neighs, moves its tails, and nods its head. It is so cute and we can't wait for the grandchildren to get a little older so they can enjoy it a little more!
I bundled Kayden up last night so we could take the Canadian visitors to see the temple lights. It was really cold for being Arizona. It was about 50*. I was frozen so I figured that I better bundle Kayden up real good. He looked so cozy!
Here is my shout out to Brooke and Landon! Need I say any more! ENJOY!
10 years ago



4 comments:
You can definitely see a resemblance in all those Workman babies!!
Kayden is such a doll . . . so handsome!
He is growing so much. How cute and so much fun. I need to come see you some time. It's such a busy time of the year. I will give you a call sometime the next week. Take Care and keep up the hard work. Your a wonderful Mother. :)-
I can't believe how much he smiles!!! It is amazing. I bet you are having so much fun!!! I am coming up this weekend and I wanna see my little Kayden and my little Camilla!!! :) When is the blessing?
Kayden is adorable!! Wish I could come see you and your little family. Maybe one of these days we will fly out to see you. I will have to send you pictures of my two girls.
Post a Comment