Friday, November 9, 2007

The Many Faces of Our Little Man

P1000935.JPG">
Yup! That's my boy right about now! I decided that while Kayden is just laying on the bed looking around all wide eyed, I would take advantage of it and post some new pictures of him. He is now a week old and boy has that time flown by. He is such an animated little guy. We are really enjoying him.



He loves his hands. I thought this was so cute. His hands are always by his face and this time they made it to his mouth.


We all know how newborns LOVE to sleep. Kayden is no exception to that rule. He even sleeps at night. He wakes up once or twice a night. The other day he didn't wake up at all, but I did. I was worried he wasn't breathing or something like that. He was just enjoying his sleep that night I guess.


This is his stretching face. He pulls the funniest faces. Anyway, that is all for now. Kayden's eyes have now closed so I am going to try to get a little more rest as well. I hope you all enjoy the pictures!

5 comments:

Krista said...

Oh my goodness!!! I love sweet little Kayden already! I especially love the expression in the last picture...what a little darling. How are you feeling Camilla? Still in the "babymoon" phase? Actually I think I am still even though Katy was born 4 months ago!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you posted some new pictures. He is absolutely adorable!! Hopefully he'll stay a really good sleeper for you . . . that would be awesome!! Is there anything you need for your little man??

Brenden+Nikki said...

cute cute stuff! I love the one where he is with you - he looks so peaceful :)

Nick & Kristen said...

Ha---he is so stinken cute!!! I like that top picture...you can see his eyes and everything! How fun!!!

Robert Choate said...

Well you are lucky if he is already doing good on sleeping. Brigham was great, a natural at it. Isaac has taken 5 months to figure it out. But I know what you are saying about worrying about him when you don't hear him for a bit. Congratulations to your family.