Friday, December 21, 2007

Our Christmas Gift

This past week has been an eventful one.  I started back to work.  It was hard, but I am glad that I can do it and have such wonderful people watch my child.  I am only working 2 days a week (Monday and Wednesday).  Mondays my sister watches Kayden and on Wednesday Grandma Workman gets him.  They enjoy spending this time with them. 

 
Kayden is such a wonderful little child.  I look back over the past year and now I couldn't imagine life without him.  He is my Christmas Gift.  I don't want anything more than to be here with him and hold him in my arms.  The days that I am not working I enjoy more and more. He is getting to be so fun.  I can sit and talk to him and he thinks it is so funny.  Today I was changing his diaper and he kept looking at me with a huge grin that wouldn't go away except when he couldn't see me anymore. 
I am also ver grateful to have a wonderful, loving, and supportive husband.  He loves our child so much and you can tell by the look in his eyes in the following picture.  Kayden is really starting to respond to Ryan and Ryan's voice.  He loves his daddy.  He is going to be a little daddy's boy, which is bittersweet for me.Last week Kayden, Landon and Brooke had there pictures done at JCPenney.  They were surprisingly all wide awake.  They were so much fun to watch as the photographer tried to get them to keep there heads up.  To view those pictures you can go to www.smilesbywire.com and put in Camilla Workman as the customer and this access code: LTPP0356100558JCPSHR.  You will enjoy them, I can assure you that!

Kayden really looks like he is kissing Landon, but he is really screaming his head off because he had to stop eating so these pictures could be taken.
And last, but not least, my favorite for the day. Kayden is getting so big. He is now wearing 0-3 month clothes HALF the time so I bought him some really cute jeans at Target last night and he wore them today, and I must say he looked really cute. THEN I added the shoes and I couldn't help, but just stare at him. He is so cute. I love being his mother!

2 comments:

Nick & Kristen said...

The only thing I can say is....CUTE!!!!

Johnsons said...

All I have to say is enjoy your baby while he is small. My baby-who is only 3 months-is a lot bigger than I thought she would be now and is wearing 6 month clothes already. :) She is adorable though and I love her.