Thursday, January 3, 2008

Guess Who's 2 Months Old . . .

Yup, you guessed right! It is our little Kayden. He had an appointment last Friday and he is now weighing 10 lbs. 5 ozs. He is 23 1/4 inches long and is the cutest little stinker! I am loving being a mother. It is so great! Here is my tribute to Kayden and all the many reasons we love him!
He sleeps through the night! As many of you mothers out there might know of the huge milestone and I am very greatful that mine came so soon. If he wakes up it is usually because he wants his pacifier. When I have tried to feed him, he just conks out.
He loves to stand up and look around. He just looks funny in this picture because he is trying to get the hat off! His Uncle Aaron is holding him in this picture. He also loves his aunts and uncles and especially loves his cousins. Even the ones he hasn't met!
He is fun to spoil. He got all these things for Christmas. Keep in mind that I didn't have one toy for him so this should last a while. These came from us and from Grandma and Papa Workman. We didn't wrap his presents, but the grandparents did!!
He encourages food storage. Need I say any more?
He has the cutest little bum that he likes to stick out all the time! When he stretches it is the cutest thing because he pulls his legs up and sticks his bum clear out!

He tries to be bigger than he really is! Such a boy!  Jenny, I know it isn't what he should be eating, but he was so hungry!!!!  :)

Last, but not least, he makes me smile all day. He is so happy and gives me smiles all the time that melts my heart. He talks and talks all day like he has a story he is telling me. He is my boy and Ryan and I couldn't be happier with this precious little boy!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet boy! I can't believe he's 2 months old though already.

Krista Adams Photography said...

what a little darling!!! i hope i get to meet him before too long! i always knew you would be the best mommy! it came natural to you...kayden is sure lucky! what a dang cute little family ya'll are!
thanks for keeping up with posting...i love to see how he is growing...i've been a blog slacker lately...
i was just thinking the other day about our fun times in rexburg...the quote wall...too funny camilla!! i pull out my scrapbook often and read through those...good times!! i miss you!!!!
I can't believe it's been 6 years...
love ya!

Nick & Kristen said...

Ohhh....he makes me smile! Does he have red hair?? In one of those pictures it looks like it! How cute. I love his nose! Sorry Ryan, but he looks like a Prescott!!!!
Sorry we missed you guys! Better luck next time. I have your present down here with me.....maybe you guys should come and get it from Tucson! :) We will be moving into a two bedroom shortly!