Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Kayden's Blessing and More . . .

It was a very eventful weekend in the Workman home.  We had many visitors and a ton of fun.  My dad and younger (can't say little because it isn't true!) brother, Cameron, came down from Utah and Ryan's old mission companion, Brad Neeley, and his fiance, Marie, came from Utah as well to witness Kayden's blessing.  We didn't really see Brad very much, but spent a lot of time with my Dad, Cameron, and LeeAnn.  The blessing went really well and Ryan did a very good job and gave the sweetest blessing.  The first thing Cameron said to Kayden was, "I'm your favorite Uncle!" I am sure he will be one of the favorites. Kayden loved talking to Cameron!

Here is one happy family. Ryan's the proud father, I am the happy mother, and Kayden is the hungry child. He didn't really want his picture taken alone so it isn't the best. I will try to get a better one of the cute little tux! It has the cute little bow tie. So CUTE!
I have been getting some requests for pictures of him dressed up like a cowboy so here you have it. There will be some more later when the hat fits him. He still made a cute little cowboy. Just like his dad was when he was little.
He is now starting to enjoy bath time. I could just sit and watch him for forever. He was so funny tonight when I took this picture.
Hope you enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Nick & Kristen said...

Ohhhh, I love bath time with Kayden! He is my favorite. My gosh, he looks like a handsome little devil in his tux! Where did you find that? It is soooooooo stinken cute. He looks like an old man, just cuter and more cuddly!

Sorry we couldn't make it up. You and Kayden were on my mind and in my prayers Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck he is such a cutie pie!! You guys are such a beautiful family. Give that Kayden a squeeze for me.

Brenden+Nikki said...

oh my gosh he is getting so big! Crazy how fast they grow up! I love the little curls on the top of his head. I told Brenden he better make sure our babies have curly hair (since Brenden has curly hair) because I think it's so adorable!