Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cousins, Cousins, Cousins

I was just thinking tonight how lucky we are to have such great cousins for little Kayden.  Although he hasn't met a lot of them I still think he is the luckiest person in the whole world because they all love him already. David, my nephew, did inform that that he did need to meet Kayden soo. Anyway, I was realizing how bored Kayden would get if it wasn't for Brooke most days.  Not that the babysitters are boring, it is just that Kayden LOVES his cousins.  Brooke has decided that it is her job to take care of Kayden and she does a very good job of doing just that.  She makes sure she shares her toys and she makes sure he has his pacifier if he needs it and she talks to him in baby talk and he loves it.She gives him his bottle.  Although this is a bottle that belongs to her doll, but it is the thought that counts.
Giving Kayden his pacifier! Sometimes she plays tricks on Gayle and will act like she is going to give it to Gayle, but then takes off running. It is really funny!
Dana thought that Zac would show no interest in Kayden, but he always had to know where the baby was. It was so sweet. I am glad that Zac has gotten to meet Kayden and I hope that although they don't see each other often that they will still be little buddies!
Then there is Landon! Kayden and Landon are going to be good little friends because they are so close in age. Landon and Kayden kissed each other the other day, but you could tell it was completely by accident. Actually, they were both hungry and found each others faces to suck on! It was rather comical! Kayden loves Landon and we can't wait to see them interact more as they get a little older!!!

Well, now, here are just a couple pictures of Kayden trying SOOOOO hard to try to get stuff off his lap in the BUMBO chair. It is so funny. He closes his hands too early, but he did figure out yesterday how to pull Aunt KuKu's glasses off her face. I was very proud of him for finally grabbing something. It did take a couple of tries, but he did it!

I haven't been the best at taking pictures lately so I will try to be better!

1 comment:

Nick & Kristen said...

He does have WAY cute cousins...I know...I dated one via email remember? :) Cute pics- keep taking tham!