Well, I think this one will be good for me to do. But if you want to read a fun little post then I would read Jenny's. She is good at stuff like this.
10 Years Ago: I was at a very awkward stage. My mother had just passed away and I was living with Keith and Dana and that was fun, but I remember one thing that I know happened. I had just 'broken up' with this boy and I thought I would be a jerk to him so I was and I thought that I would also rebel and not do my math homework. EVER! Well, Keith got my report card and there was a big old fat D-. Oops! I went and talked to my teacher the next day and ended up with a B in the class. I learned a lesson . . . never get Keith mad!!!!!
5 things on my to-do list today: #1 Clean my room! My least favorite job! #2 Get Ryan some razors so he can shave. He has been patiently waiting for these for over 2 weeks now!!!! Sorry love! #3 Go to Ryan's cousin's wedding reception at the Wright House (I have only been there for singles parties . . . never for a wedding!) #4 Clean the bathroom and #5 Clean Kaydens room! Man, I better get busy!
5 snacks I enjoy: I like a lot of things, but I love applesauce with Peanut Butter (Thanks Erin), fruit snacks, oranges (only from Grandpa Carlings tree though), Chex Mix, and Garden Harvest Crackers!!!!!
What I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire: Buy a house, Go to Europe, Invest, Spend $ on Scrapbooking, and let Ryan buy season passes for every sport he enjoys (which is ALL of them!!!)
3 Bad Habits: I would rather dink around on the computer than clean my house! I have been so much better lately, my house is always clutter free now (for the most part)! I talk on the phone all the time and I should be doing other things! My attention span isn't very long! I find reasons to talk myself out of doing things that I should be doing! If this doesn't make sense just call me and ask me about it! See . . . you would be letting me talk myself out of something if you called me!
5 Places I have lived: Brigham City, UT, Ogden, UT, Rexburg, ID, Tempe, AZ, Mesa, AZ
5 jobs I have had: Early Morning Cleaner at BYUI, Telemarketer, Bank Teller, Gift Shop Asst. Manager, and Toys R Us
5 Things people don't know about me: I would love to own a scrapbook store, I would love to invent something that a mother couldn't live without (like a BUMBO chair . . . I couldn't live without Kayden's), I really would like to finish my degree (finding one first would be a good thing), Geckos terrify me (ask Ryan he has a hay day with this one), and I wish I had sung more throughout High School.
And Now I get to tag you guys!!!!!
Erin
Taryn
Nikki (I can't wait to read yours. Your writing skills amaze me!!!0
Krista
Kristen



2 comments:
Umm...don't be dumb, my blog was not cute, it was torturous. I'm glad you got to do that, now wasn't it fun?! :)
aw thanks Camilla! You're so sweet! I'll post this tag on my blog right now :)
Post a Comment