Tuesday, March 11, 2008

YIKES!!!! He's Rolling :/

I went through a phase that I forgot to take any pictures. So I have redeemed myself a little bit and taken quite a few the past week or so. Yes, he is rolling. He has it completely down from his back to his stomach but struggles a little going from his stomach to his back. He is doing really good. He has a tooth now as well. Yikes, is the only word I can find to describe that! Anyway, enjoy the pictures!
My little photo shoot with the little man.  Look how big his eyes are!!!!  He chews on his constantly.
He is trying to grab the camera.  It may not look like that but I was holding the camera out to the side and trying to get him to smile.  He just wanted the camera!!!

Just CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!

So, He went from doing this!!!  Let me just say he went from just PLAYING!
To this!!!!  Oh, it gets better.  Just keep on scrolling down!
TO THIS!!!! YIKES!

2 comments:

Nick & Kristen said...

I am in loooove with those BIG BLUE eyes! You must melt! I can't beleive he is rolling around already. Kayden Koo is getting too big. Make it stop! HEY---Easter Pageant Friday 3/21/2008....picnic before across the street at 5:00....be there or be missing out!

Johnsons said...

He is getting so big!!! Aubree has been rolling for about a month now but can't seem to get the stomach to back part of it. :) She is now 18 pounds...probably more...and growing like a weed. Good luck with the almost mobile little one. :)