Wednesday, April 23, 2008

GO D-BACKS!!!!

This was at the zoo!  (The picture above).  We went there of Friday for a little get-a-way with Grandma, Brooke, Auntie Elsie, and the neighbors!  It was the perfect day to go and Kayden was super stylin' with his little sunglasses!  Don't I have the cutest little guy EVER?  I think so!!!!


Then on Saturday, it was off to the DBACKS game!  Fun, Fun!

Go D-BACKS!!!!!  Well, to me baseball isn't very entertaining, and this particular game was so exception . . . that is, until the 8th inning!  On Saturday we took Kayden to his first Diamondbacks game.  Aaron, Deena, and Landon joined us as well!  It was a good time!  Landon and Kayden were wearing the same outfit so afterwards we went to Mark and Gayles and took some pictures!  They were so funny!  Landon, however, just wanted to attack Kayden, so I just kept the pictures a-snappen, until he was done beating Kayden up.  It was rather comical!  And if any of you know Kayden, well, I'm sure you can figure out what he did . . . he sat there and took the abuse!  He may be a little TOO laid back!  Anyway, here are the pictures!  I wish I could post all of them, but that would take WAY too long and I want to go to bed sometime tonight!

Ryan isn't proud to be a dad or anything!  You can't tell he adores Kayden, can ya?  HAHAHA





No comments: