Thursday, May 29, 2008

In all our craziness . . .

There are no words to describe what we have gone through the past month.  It has been a very long and trying month, but we have learned so much.  Ryan was laid off from his job so we spend most of our days looking for jobs.  I have been working more hours so we have some money coming in, but life happens and we are dealing with it.  Needless to say, I have a lot on my plate right now!  I am usually really good at updating my blog and, as you can see, I have been horrible at doing so!  I apologize for that!  I have, however, been taking pictures of everything while I have not been posting.  Also, remember Kayden in your prayers . . . he is going in for some testing on the 17th of June.  The closer it gets the more nervous I get.  He is going to Phoenix Children's hospital and having what is called a Barium Swallow test done.  For some reason Kayden has been spitting up really bad.  He will eat some baby food and he is still spitting it up 6 hours later.  It is really bad and he is beginning to really hate that he does it.  I feel so bad for him, but hope they can figure out if anything is wrong.  I will let you know what is going on with him.  But just remember him in your prayers. 


First of all . . . Aaron graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Information Technology.  In other words, the nerd degree.  Congrats Aaron!  We are so happy for you! 
Now, to understand these pictures that follow I will just begin by telling you they are inspired by Ryan!  When Ryan was little he wore his cowboy boots and hat EVERYWHERE!  He wore them with his shorts all the time so when Gayle and I were walking through Target one day and saw these boots Gayle snatched them up and gave them to Kayden.  I found the hat on eBay!  His shirt says My Horse, My Boots, My Hat!  So we had to take him to get pictures of him on Marks horse!  He was so cute!
This is one of the many Christmas presents that Grandma and Papa Workman got all the grandchildren for there house!  It makes a galluping sound and Kayden loves it.  He looks like he is all that and a bag of chips!  (Isn't that the old saying?  If not, please correct me!!!!)
Funny face, but I think it is so cute!
I'm a big kid now!
Landon and Kayden are best buddies!!!!
Ryan has discovered that Kayden loves bath time!  He will sit and play in his little bath for 1/2 hour or so.  It is so cute!
One night Ryan and I were talking in our den and we looked over and Kayden was poking his head around the curtain that separates his room and the den.  It was so cute.  So we put Kayden in his laundry hamper and he loved it.  So we took so pictures!  I love his eyes in these pictures because you can see how big and blue they are!
My personal favorites!
Kayden always sleeps on top of his blanket with his arms either under him (like in this picture) or his hands by his face.  BUT his little cheeks are always in the air!  It is so cute!  I love watching him sleep!
I took this picture for Dana!  This is his favorite toy!  Pieces of it are always all over the house, but he loves the wheels of the turtle!
More of Kayden in the hamper!  That red spot on his forehead is from looking at us from around the corner!  He bonked his poor little head!
This is Elyse's friend, Joel!  Kayden was so scared of him the last time that he had seen him, but this time they were friends again!  It is because they both had rocker hair and Joel had a cell phone that he let Kayden play with!  Whatever works!  Kayden was so happy!
And last, but not least!  LeeAnn was watching Kayden and she heard him fussing and so she went to check on him and he was stuck under his crib!  When he crawls he sticks his little cheeks up and so that was making it so he couldn't get out from under there!  Crazy kid!

2 comments:

Krista said...

loving the pics of kayden!! what a cutie!!!! he will definately be in our prayers...poor buddy...annie had really bad reflex as a baby...and it was so hard on her...and us as parents...you feel so helpless when you child is suffering! it is the worst!
thanks for keeping your blog updated...i love keeping in touch this way...i need to get better at it! miss you! Ü

Nick & Kristen said...

Baby K is sooooooo cute! I LOVE his eyes too. I don't think I have ever seen eyes that blue! I will say my prayers for Kayden. Poor guy. I don't like spitting up and I am 23!!! :) Good luck and call me back!!!