Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun . . . And Happy Fathers Day

Well, the job search is still on for Ryan and I am still working many hours. But at the end of everyday I so grateful that I have my baby and my wonderful husband. He is the best and I hope he knows how much me means to me. Yesterday we spent all day rearranging and cleaning and he went along with everything I said and did so with a willing heart. I love you Ryan! Happy Father's Day.

Over Memorial Day weekend my brother and his "friend" came down to look into school at ASU! (I would love it if they moved down here, but I'm not pushing anything!) He kept telling me that they were JUST FRIENDS and nothing more. Well when they got down here I could tell (through tired eyes and all) that they were more than that. We went out to eat and they held hands under the table (thinking we couldn't see. RIGHT!!! I'm not stupid!) Anyway, on Saturday we were at the mall and they went and picked up there ring. Yes I said there RING! Well, they pretended all weekend that they were engaged, but when they headed home on Monday, they informed me that they were just kidding and that the ring was fake. Well, I had already taken the picture of them in front of the ring store so here it is. I was mad, but it has worn off and I have really grown to love Alice and have gotten to know her a little better!  I agree with Cameron,  she is great!
Here is a cute picture of them outside LeeAnn's apartment.  I don't know why it is so small, but it's cute anyways!
Landon introduced Kayden to some biter biscuits and Kayden enjoyed this one after going swimming with the Westovers.
Kayden in his wave rider!  He loved it.  He always has that smile on his face.  He is so precious!
Me and Kayden in all my glory.  Kayden is cute!  I look . . . horrible!
I check on Kayden every night before I go to bed and this is how he had fallen asleep on night.  I couldn't beleive it!
We have a sliding glass door that goes from our den to Kayden's room because the den was built on and Kayden can crawl up that step now and this particular night he crawled back under the curtain and he was laughing at me through the window.  It was hilarious.
I love this kid.  He has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.  He is so darn cute!
Playing in his favorite spot again.  Between his room and the den!
He loves his pacifier.  I don't know if that is a good thing, but it works for now!
Kayden loves to help his dad with the laundry.  Yes, Ryan does most of the laundry!
Last night we had to higher the side of the crib because he was almost jumping over it.  He thought it was so funny.  
Pulling himself up on everything is his newest thing.  He also loves to hold on to our fingers and walk everywhere, but he walks so funny.  He is a high stepper!
Waving his arm!  It is so funny!  He does it all the time!
Well, I hope you have enjoyed my little man!  Remember him in your prayers!  He goes in for his testing on Tuesday!  Read about it in the post below if you don't know what I am talking about!  I love you all and I hope to hear from you all soon.  Leave a message on my blog and I will respond back!

2 comments:

Krista said...

oh my goodness!!! kayden has the most beautiful eyes!! what a doll camilla!!
you are such a good lookin' little family!
i will be thinking about ya'll on tuesday...let us know how it turns out.
i miss ya! Ü

Nick & Kristen said...

What are you talking about," I look like crap"...you look AMAZING! I can't believe how much you and Kayden look alike! I loved all the pics, thanks!!!