Monday, December 8, 2008

The Amazing Celine Dion

The best picture of Celine I got with my phone!
This shows the whole stage!
So for my birthday back in April, Ryan bought me tickets to the Celine Dion concert.  I thought that it would never come, but it was this past weekend and it was a blast.  So LeeAnn stayed with Kayden and Ryan took me out to dinner and then we went to the concert.  So Ryan had bought me the cheapest tickets because they were so expensive.  We were on the last road in the whole stadium, but I didn't care because I was at the concert.  So we get up to the door and the guy scans our tickets and he said that they were no good.  We were like ... "WHAT???"  Then the guy said, "It is saying that you need to go see Customer Service because you have been upgraded to the lower bowl."  I didn't believe him.  So we went to customer service and sure enough...we had been upgraded to the lower bowl.  We were like 20 rows away from the stage.  It was amazing.  Even better is that Celine has so much energy and puts on the best show.  I would recommend it to anyone.  The only thing I regret is that it said no cameras so I didn't take mine and EVERYONE had a camera.  So I took some pictures and videos with my phone so they are just going to have to do!  


Also, Mohammad Ali was there.  They had him stand up.  He wasn't doing to well health wise, but he had a huge smile on his face and looked so happy to be there!  Thanks Ryan for a great night!  You are the best!

Here is a little video. Sorry it isn't better. I wish I had taken my camera!

2 comments:

The Faucheux's said...

I am green with envy! HaHa! I am glad you had a good time. What a cool experience. Maybe next time she comes up here, I will not feel so cheap and go buy some tickets! Tobin had planned on doing that for my birthday, but I talked him out of it. I'm crazy, I know!

Unknown said...

I'm jealous! How stinkin' fun and even better that you ended up with awesome seats!