Sunday, December 14, 2008

Family Picture Time

Here are some of our family pictures.  I realized I had put them on facebook, but I hadn't put them on here for the people who don't have facebook.  Sorry!  My friend Erin took them and I think she did a fabulous job!  She is hoping someday to do it professionally.  Thanks Erin for doing them for us!  
I look preggo in this one.  I assure you that I am not.  It was just how my shirt was laying.
You will find that Ryan and I do a lot of watching!
One of my faves!  Kayden is just looking a little grouchy!
I love how he has slobber dripping from his chin.  This is a classic Kayden picture because he is always slobbering.  I wish those darn teeth would just come in already!
He thought he was running from us!
Eating rocks... LOL
If we didn't touch him he did just fine.  He is so independent!
One of my faves of the little guy!
Love these pictures.  It is nice not having to pose!
Love this one as well.!
His famous smile!
Look at those killer eyes!
My favorite family picture!
A nice view of our booties, but such a cute picture!
My VERY, VERY favorite picture!  We are all smiling.  This is not Ryan's favorite, but it is by far mine.


Hope you enjoy!

7 comments:

Johnsons said...

So cute!! You have such a cute little family!

Unknown said...

What cute family pictures!

Annette said...

Oh my gosh! What a dang cute family!!! Those are such great pictures. Kayden does have such beautiful eyes!!! And Ryan is looking awesome. You guys are so photogenic!

The Sextons said...

Your pics are so darling.Kayden is getting so big.

Lisa said...

CUTie PATOOTie!!

miss you

Heather said...

How cute! It looks so warm there, we want to come visit! It's only been a month or less of snow, but I am already tired of it! Pics are sooo cute!
Happy Holidays, Love Pearce's

Tatiana said...

Those are so cute. I just love his blue eyes. Don't you just love when they become independent...kinda?!?!