Recently we have realized that Kayden loves 'dunking' his food. He especially loves ketchup, possibly another Karl on our hands. You will see in the pictures at how well he is at dunking his food. Or should I say his finger. The little stinker will sit in his chair and dunk his finger into the ketchup and suck it off his finger...He didn't dunk the chicken nuggets into the ketchup until I got him a fork to use to do it. It was pretty darn crazy and funny. He was a mess. I have to let him get messy once in a while because it drives me crazy to have him dirty. He is a total boy though and will get messy at any cost. I thought this was especially cute though. My cute dirty, covered in ketchup boy~How I love my little rugrat!

This one was right before he got stripped down and put in the bath. Notice the cup holder with the ketchup...That was full when I first put the ketchup in it!

I was his favorite at the time...You should have seen the look he gave me when I put the ketchup on his tray...He was in awe!

There goes the finger dunk...

And the finger licking....YUMMY!

Notice how full the ketchup was towards the beginning.
Now another story...The other day I was playing with Kayden and I was laying on my side on the living room floor and Kayden grabbed my face with his cute little, chubby hands and planted a big ole' smackeroo right on the smackers. It was so cute. I think he sees Ryan and I kiss and thinks that is what he has to do as well. But I have noticed since that if he really wants something and saying, "pweese" won't get it for him...He gives me a kiss. That gets my attention obviously! He is so fun and is getting so big, but the fits have started and while they may look hilarious they are so embarrassing when he does them in church and you have to fight with him!
9 comments:
Those are funny pictures. We let Brigham get messy like that, but we have tried to keep Isaac a little cleaner. Our boys love to dip stuff. Brigham always has to have something to dip in. His newest thing is dipping hot dogs in ranch. He was mad at the preschool because they wouldn't give him ranch for his hot dog the other day. Isaac thinks he is a big boy when he gets to dip stuff. Boys are a lot fun.
What a cute kid. I especially love the second picture. Heber loves kissing on the lips. He is getting old enough that we are trying to convince him that lips are for Mommy and Papa. Kids are great!
You have such a cute little boy!!My Aubree loves to dip things too...mostly her fingers instead of food. Hope he gets through the fits in church phase fast!! (although I am not sure they ever do get through the stage of throwing fits).
That's my main man!!!!!!
Thats so cute!!! He's really starting to show off his personality. I can't wait till I have my baby.
The joys of toddlers! Just wait it gets better :)
Ok this always seems to happen, but one day I will look at someone's blog and see their baby and the next day I'll look at their blog and their baby looks more like a toddler. It fascinates me. That happened with me and my nephew too. One day I looked at my sis-in-law's blog and I didn't even recognize my nephew! i can't believe how big he's getting!
cute little boy!
Hey Camilla!! these pics are so cute!! I hope all is well and I'm so glad we can keep touch better on Facebook! Karl needs to get one when he gets home! :) Have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment