I was trying to be so strong, but I will admit...as soon as I walked out of the room from dropping Kayden off tears started rolling down my face. Kayden loves preschool. He looks forward to it everyday. He goes Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. He has changed in so many ways. He loves learning, reading, singing and playing on the play ground. The teacher, Miss Michelle, told me that Kayden started crying that first day as well. So sad. Since then, Kayden has told his teacher multiple times that she is pretty. He has tackled a few of the kids and we had to end that.
We are so happy that he was able to get in to this program. I never knew how good it would be for him.
Silly Kayden...
Cool Kayden
Showing off his cool back pack.

And My handsome little man!



No comments:
Post a Comment