The Workman Boys (Ryan~Tyler~Mark) have been talking about doing a boys trip for as long as I can remember (it is mostly Tyler that gets it started and Ryan goes along with it and Mark says he doesn't want to go until the last minute!)SOOOO...they had a blast. They flew out of PHX on Friday afternoon. Got to Chicago around midnight (they missed Taylor, Ryan's cousin, opening up his mission call). Got a rental car and drove to their hotel.
They woke up Saturday morning and didn't stop moving. They did some sight seeing and then got in the car and drove 3 or so hours to Champaign, IL to watch ASU play against University of Illinois. Unfortunately, ASU lost but it was still a good game to attend with a lot of ASU fans. They drove the 3 hours to their hotel and were annoyed all night by prank callers on their cell phones. They finally turned their phones off.
The next day, they went to a Cubs game and did more sight seeing. I loved getting the pictures randomly throughout the day. They came home on Monday morning...bright and early and Kayden never wants his dad to go back to Chicago! :) Here are some pictures from there trip...I can't commentate them though because I really can't remember what was going on in the pictures.















No comments:
Post a Comment