Friday, October 26, 2007

Galluping Piglets

For those of you who don't know, Ryan and I got put on the activities committee in our new ward. We were excited for this calling because neither one of us had done this before. Tonight was the Halloween Party. They had originally planned on me not being there, but I hadn't had the baby yet so I went and did my part. I started out this morning by making chili in the crock-pot. It was so good. Then I went and helped with the little set up things all afternoon. At the party tonight I spent the majority of my time in the kitchen putting hot dogs in the buns! Fun, right? Gayle and Mark came to see Brooke in her costume and Deena and Aaron came to show off Landon in his costume. It was a lot of fun!


Deena and Aaron looked all over for a halloween costume for Landon. They had a hard time finding one that wouldn't fall off of him. They went to Walmart last night and they saw this and Deena didn't buy it because she thought it would be too big. Well, Gayle thought it would be just fine. When Mark found out that they saw a horse costume he was out the door to Walmart to buy the costume. Doesn't he look so adorable!


Brooke was a Piglet. Need I say more? She made the cutest little Piglet that I had ever seen. She was so happy and loved all the attention she got. What's new though! I didn't realize how much attention people get when they have a baby until I went to the store with Jenny a couple of weeks ago. Everyone has to stop and look. Notice Brooke is pointing in the picture. This is her latest thing. She also knows where her nose is! What a little smartie!


At the end of our fun night this is what I came home to. I am sorry for the fat legs, but aren't my ankles huge? They are nothing compared to what Jenny had to deal with, but for me they are huge.

2 comments:

Kennedy said...

Camilla, your poor feet they look so painful. I remember all those times i would come home after working 10 hours and my feet were throbbing and you would rub them until i would almost fall into a coma! That was awesome. I hope your honey rubs your feet for you if not i will give him a call!! Hope things are still going well. Keep strong.

Krista said...

So sorry about your feet!! I had the same towards the end of my pregnancies! Not fun I know!! But don't worry! Soon you will have your darling little one here & skinny ankles again!!
You've been tagged! Check out my blog...