Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Is the End Near? ? ? ? ?

Well, the end is near, hopefully. If you notice the time that I am posting this blog then you will realize how much sleep I don't get. It is yet another sleepless night in my home. I am feeling a little nauseated and I toss and turn all night. I told Ryan that I would rather wake up with a child than wake up for an unknown reason. I have been waking up from about 2-5 every night. This is when I am glad that I am not working, but I wonder if I would sleep better if I did work. I get so tired during the day that I think I will be able to sleep through the night, but no such luck right now. Anyway, I hope this nausea goes away soon so I can enjoy some ZZZ's. Well, good night! Random picture, huh! I was playing around with my computer the other day and took this picture while I was sitting here!

No comments: