Here is a picture that was taken a couple of weeks ago. It isn't my favorite. My friend Kristen came up from Tucson to see me and she insisted that she get a picture of Ryan and I together. She is a picture fanatic. Ryan wasn't completely awake yet. Anyway, here is what she got. Ryan's clothes don't even match. This is him on a Saturday before he has gotten ready. I will post another picture so you can see how big I am now. I have gotten huge the last couple of weeks. The Dr. says I can't stretch much more. I AM HUGE! Ask Ryan!
10 years ago



3 comments:
Hi guys! This is Taryn Choate, I found your cute blog through Tyler and Jenny's. You guys are so cute!!
Oh my goodness...you are not huge Camilla Bear!!! Some ladies ( hate to say it) can't pull off looking so cute when they are preggo....but you TOTALLY can!!! You inspire me to want to get pregnant and buy cute pregnant lady outfits....well, maybe not now!!! :) Nick and I are awating the arrival of Kayden, I know you are too! Your in my prayers Camilla!!! The Smith's love you guys.
I don't think you look big in that picture! :) I do have to say you have gotten bigger lately, but you still look good. Now if only that stubborn little guy would come out...... :)
Post a Comment