Thursday, February 14, 2008

Growing TOOOO Fast

I am sure you all know who I am talking about in the title.  It seems like just yesterday this little guy was brought into our lives and he is already three months old.  He has been so much fun to have around.  So I hope you enjoy the pictures I am posting today.  
Kayden and I go walking with Brooke and Jenny on the mornings we don't work. It was rather chilly (at least for us Arizonians) on some of the mornings so Kayden would be all bundled up. He falls asleep on our walks and looks so warm and cozy the whole time.
Lately, Kayden's favorite 'toy' has been his burp cloth. He always grabs it and holds on to it like in this picture, but most of the time he stares at it and moves his hands just enough to get it in his mouth. He is getting really good at it.

Kayden always has a smile on his face. If he doesn't all you have to do is look at him and he thinks it is the best thing in the whole world. He is so cute all the time. Lately, he would rather talk than eat and so he will eat a little and the look at me for a minute or so and talk and then go back to eating. I like to take pictures like this so I can send them to Ryan at work so he doesn't feel like he is missing out on things. Ryan loves it too. I usually get a call from Ryan not long after a picture is sent wondering what Kayden is doing! Kayden LOVES LOVES LOVES his daddy!
Kayden loves his daddy so much that he told me to write this sign and take a picture of him holding it. I thought it was a good idea!
Some of you have probably heard me talk about a BUMBO chair. Well this is what it is. Kayden has been wanting to sit up all the time lately so I bought this from someone off craigslist. I love it and so does he. I got a little tray for it and he sits and plays with his toys in it and I just move the little chair with me wherever I am. I just got it today, but I was able to get so much more done because of this. It was wonderful! Great little invention!
Here is my shout out! I actually have a couple of them. This is little Landon. He is getting so big, but cuter by the minute!
Here is Brooke! She is so fun! She is always laughing and she loves being able to walk all over the place. He favorite game is for someone to say they are going to get her and take off after her so she can run off somewhere as fast as she can. So cute! This is my cute sister Annette! I just think she looks so cute pregnant. She is half way there!

Well, that is all for now. I hope you enjoy the pictures and I hope you all think my baby is as cute as I do! :)-

3 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

He is very cute! :) I love the Valentine's Day card pic that you sent to Ryan. I'm sure he loved it!

Nick & Kristen said...

Ohhh...that Kayden is already a heart breaker! How cute is your sis?? She looks amazing! Hope you had a WONDERFUL Valentines Day Camilla Bear. Give a BIG hug and kissy for Kayden Koo!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie pie!! I can't believe how fast all 3 of them are growing.