We had the chance to go to Oklahoma this past week to see my brother and his family. He has 4 boys and they are a blast!!!! Ryan and I flew out last Wednesday night after work and Ryan came home Sunday morning and I came home Tuesday afternoon. We had a nice relaxing week! It was great! Kayden loved the 'doddy' (doggy) and loved being able to play outside all the time. He did cut a tooth while we were there so he was a little on the fussy side. My brother was so busy while we were there! He is working 6 days a week and on Sunday he had meetings since he is the young mens president! But I really enjoyed seeing him when I was able to! Dana is a busy mother... she homeschools her children! She is SO amazing! She is so patient and is so excited to teach her children! They love being homeschooled, but Dana is pretty hard core so they have to work really hard! My nephews are getting so big! Jacob will be 12 in July, Micajah will be 10 in February, David will be 8 in February, and Zac will be 4 in May! They all love the super heros. Jacob is an amazing artist and reader, Micajah is VERY athletic and a great writer, David can do store problems in his head as you read them to him, and Zac loves singing and being a super hero!
10 years ago



3 comments:
Kayden's getting so BIG!!! I miss having everyone here. :( One day we'll all live close together (probably in a nursing home :D).
I've been wanting to BLOG about your trip here and haven't had the time, I think I'll just link over to yours!! Ha!!
Such a fun time! Thanks for sharing your pictures! I can't believe how big Kayden is getting.
Post a Comment