Sunday, November 16, 2008

2 Down with Eternity to Go


Well, by the time most of you read this it will be my anniversary!  And I would just like to tell Ryan how much I love him!  He is the best husband in the whole world and I am so glad that I was able to snatch him up!  He means everything to me and I count my blessings everyday!  Happy Anniversary... To Eternity AND BEYOND!!!!

3 comments:

Robert Choate said...

That title is exactly how we call our own anniversaries. That is the perspective we wish to go with. It is what helps keep us strong through the good and not so good times. Congratulations. We hope you have a wonderful day.

The Faucheux's said...

Congrats! We are so excited that you guys are married. I only know a couple other guys that could handle our family as well as Ryan does...Neal and Tobin. We love you guys! And we love Kayden! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

We want to wish you both a very happy anniversary. We are so very blessed to have you Camilla, married to our son. We love you like our own. Thank you for putting up with this "bunch" for 2 years now, are you sure you want to go for eternity? You are a wonderful & loyal wife, mother, daughter, sister,aunt,and friend to everyone. You have many wonderful qualities, and I am so grateful you could see the good qualities in Ryan. Thanks for loving our son, and for giving us our little Kader Raiders! - HAPPY
2ND ANNIVERSARY! Love, Mom & Dad Workman