Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I love this age the best...so far!

I think I have said that about ONE MILLION times, but it is true.  Although we have to discipline now and that isn't so fun, but it still somehow ends up being a highlight of the day because of what Kayden does in time out.  I have so many things that I would like to say about Kayden, but remembering everything is going to be the trick!  So here it goes!



FIRST:  Kayden is talking like crazy.  He says all sorts of words from Kuku (his favorite) to tickle.  He loves to talk and acts like he knows what he is saying.  He says school, Jesus, tickle, Dada, Gaga (his blankey and GRANDMA), Taytay, Mallory, Kylie, Elyse, Deena, Papa, Ty, Brookie, and Landon.  Those are the ones he says daily.  If you ask him to say something he sure tries.  If you ask him where daddy is he says school.  If you ask him where Jesus is he finds a picture.  I love it.

SECOND:  Last Sunday Ryan and I were sitting on our bed just watching Kayden play after his morning bottle.  Kayden started doing this little bobble head move and since then when we tell him to dance he does this.  He seriously looks like a little bobble head.  It is rather comical.  THEN to add to it he started doing another move yesterday.  He bounces up and down, but he just bends his knees.  It is so funny to watch him.

THIRD:  Today LeeAnn, aka Kuku, was watching him and she obviously wasn't doing that great of a job (kind of like drowning a child...she's good at that...no not really...family joke).  ANYWHO!  She decided that he was hungry so she went and got some baby food out of the cupboard.  Well, Kayden was eating it out of desperation of starvation!  She realized this and decided to get him some chicken nuggets.  So she set the bottle of baby food down and was getting the chicken nuggets ready.  When she turned around he had grabbed the bottle and was drinking the baby food.  He must have been really hungry.  

FOURTH:  Like I said above Kayden has been having to be disciplined.  It isn't fun, but it can be really funny.  It is really hard for Ryan and I to keep a straight face sometimes.  Tonight Kayden bite Ryan so Ryan put him in time out.  Kayden was being really quiet so I stuck my head in his room to see what he was doing thinking he may have fallen asleep.  (It hadn't been very long though!)  He was holding on to the side of his crib doing his new little dance move.  Then to top it off he would stop dancing and start clapping for himself.  It was so funny.  He finally heard Ryan and I laughing at him.  When we got him out he tried to bite Ryan again and Ryan got a little mad at him, but I just started laughing because Ryan has a hard time getting mad at him.

So here are the overload of pictures that I usually do.  I'm sorry I just post pictures in one post for the sake of time.  I don't have much of it!

Our cute little Tree...I put it in the corner and so far Kayden has been really good at not touching it very much.  He knows he can only have one ornament at a time off the tree.
I liked how my shelves turned out.  Especially the bottom shelf.  We still need to buy a stocking for Kayden.
For Thanksgiving Ryan's Uncle Gary had a bounce house and Kayden loved it.
You definitely don't get the effect of this picture.  These are Ryan's old shorts that were getting too small for him when he decided to loose weight.  Now they can't even stay up.
Kayden stood by the freezer and would touch the ice and say, "OOOOOO" for cold.
Great Grandma Workman came from Canada for a week and this was the best picture we could get of all of them.  1 Year OLDS!!!!  They just don't hold still for pictures!
Mike got in a motorcycle accident in Sept. and his leg hasn't healed as fast as he would like.  But it is coming along.  This is Mike, Brooke, and Alexis.  Alexis is Mikes niece.
Grandma Workman loved Santa she got her picture with him and she would say he was her boyfriend.
Kayden loved Santa...Can you tell!
Landon was confused about the beard, but I thought this was a classic Landon picture.  He is a very inquisitive little guy.  Tonight I got Landon to jump and he fell right on him bum.  It was pretty funny.  He would copy everything I did.

I hope the holiday season finds you all well.  Remember the reason for the season and have a Happy and Safe Holidays.

4 comments:

The Faucheux's said...

Ryan is looking great and Kayden is about as funny as they come. He is such a cute little kid. You should post a picture of his dance move. That sounds hilarious!

Unknown said...

Of course I remember you. How are you? What a darling boy you have. How old is he? He looks about the same age as Peyton (maybe a little younger?) Where are you guys living? What are you up to? How is life? etc. etc. You can just e-mail me tnejperry@gmail.com and we can catch up. Talk to ya soon. I think you gave me your e-mail but I'm not sure?

Kuks said...

That picture with Santa makes me so sad. No wonder you told me I couldn't take him to see Santa for our date. It was hilarious to see him drink the baby food.

Heather said...

Camilla! I am sorry I am so slow on this bloging thing!! I found your blog when I was looking at Erin's and I was like "duh" I know Camilla has a blog. Ryan is so big, I can't believe he is one!! Where does the time go. I thought I would say Hi!!