Happy Holidays...I hope that you all had a great holiday. We really enjoyed the holiday season. On Christmas we got up and opened presents at our place then went over to Ryan's parents and Kayden got super spoiled over there. I got a bike for Christmas, but I haven't had a chance to ride it because we need to take it in because one of the brakes is sticking. I have been really anxious to ride though. I can't wait to ride. I bought Ryan a new wedding band. He has lost so much weight that he would have his arm around me and his other ring would fall right off. I got a really good deal on this ring and I am glad that I got it for him. He was so surprised. We got Kayden a dump truck, building blocks, a book, and a movie. I think next year he will really enjoy Christmas. This year it got old after two gifts. Ryan's parents got me a purse and a really cool picture frame, a framed picture of the first presidency, and a food dehydrator. I am excited to use the dehydrator for the first time tomorrow! I bought apples to slice and dry!
For New Years we went to Ryan's grandparents and had mexican food and did a white elephant exchange. That was a lot of fun. The day after new years we went to Denver for Portia's baptism on Saturday and little Rebekah Jane's blessing on Sunday. We had a blast, but wish we could have stayed longer.
While we were there Kayden got to running a fever again. Poor little guy was running a fever and fell down the stairs and bonked his head. On Saturday night Kayden woke up and started coughing then started throwing up. He got it all over me and himself, but got a tiny drop on the sheets. My niece, Portia, was grossed out that someone had thrown up on her bed. It was pretty funny. Ryan gave Kayden a blessing after he had dosed off again and Kayden woke up in the morning and has been just fine since. The power of the priesthood is so amazing.
Well, just like normal...I am going to over load you with pictures.... ENJOY!!!!

Kayden enjoyed Santa the second time so much better than the first!

For Ryan's extended family party the kids acted out the Christmas story. Kayden was one of the shepherds. A darn cute one at that!

Ryan went to a Colorado Avalanche game while in Denver...It is out of order I know...I'm still trying to figure this thing out!

Ryan's Aunt had the painting done for the activity. How do you like that cute little lamb... I just noticed him. Isn't he cute? That is Varis...he is a month older than Kayden, but they were due the same day.

Can you see Camilla? I was trying to hide. It didn't work so well

On Christmas, Brooke was pushing her dolly around in Kayden's new tractor.

At Zoo lights with Ryan's family.

Richard and Portia at the hockey game.

My dad, Ryan, and Portia. Portia was in heaven.

Sugar high? I think so!

Leaving for the baptism. Kayden had his cute little suit on that I got at JcPenney for $5. What a deal!

Richard and Portia at the baptism. This is the sweetest picture.

I know it is blurry, but it is still really precious. I actually didn't post the one that I fixed so it wasn't blurry. This is my little Rebekah Jane Prescott. She is the sweetest little thing.

The picture they had done in her blessing dress didn't turn out so we did our own photo shoot. I think they turned out pretty good.

Kicking her legs and swinging her arms.

Ryan and Kayden out in the snow.

Little Bekah and I. Isn't she so cute. She is super tiny as well.
5 comments:
Wow! That is a loaded post. I love it! I am so glad that you posted some of the stuff in CO. I have been excited to see some pics. I am amazed at how much Dickie looks like Cameron. What a sweet time to share with them. Wish we could have been there!
Rebecca is so cute in these pictures!! Thank you for doing this, I too have been dying to see and hear more about the amazing weekend.
The last comment was from Dana; it won't let me log in for some reason
You guys look great and I can't believe how much Kayden grows each time you put a new pic of him up. Sounds like you guys had a busy but fun holiday!! :)
Thanks for your sweet comment :) And I don't know about the best parents in the WORLD because you and Ryan are quite experienced at that already! :)
Post a Comment