Monday, May 11, 2009

FHE at the park with the cousins...

I finally let Kayden get dirty without making a big deal about it and being the BOY he is, he loved every single minute of it.  I guess we don't take him to the park very often.  We are going to have to more now, but he wasn't as into the toys as I thought he would be.  He just loved the sand.  He had sand caked to his head.  When I say caked...that is what I mean.  I took him outside and rubbed his head for a minute and he thought that was pretty funny.  Then I put him in the bath, put shampoo in his hair, then got a fine tooth comb and combed the sand out.  It was pretty crazy!
Cute little Brooke kept us laughing.  Her favorite movie lately is about Nephi and the other day Jenny walked in the bathroom to check on her and Brooke said, "Don't touch my mommy, I am filled with the power of God!"  So funny.  She also is trying to be a good example and she will tell everyone, "I a good ample!"  
Kayden would sit on this toy and just watch everyone else.  If no one was around he didn't want to be sitting on it though!
It is a dark picture, but Brooke and Kayden were holding hands.  They were so cute.
Here is the cute little Brody.  He is so darn cute.  He is so good too!  Until his diaper started leaking all over me.  That is when I passed him back to his mommy.
Brooke just being Brooke...cute as ever!
Great Grandma Carling was just as much into the playground toys as the kids were.  She made it all the way across too!
Kayden thought everything was so funny!
Can't forget cute little Landon.  Landon wouldn't sit still long enough to eat.  Too much to do, so little time!
I thought this was so cute of my little guy!
Great Grandma Carling got up on the toys so I could be down on the ground taking pictures.
Great Grandma Carling showing Kayden how to work this toy.  I was laughing so hard!
It was pretty funny!
She made sure that Kayden was comfortable before she left his side.
And last, but not least...Grandma Workman joined in on the fun.  It was a great FHE!  

3 comments:

The Faucheux's said...

That looks so fun. Way to let Kayden get dirty. I can only imagine how much he loved it.

Heather said...

Way to go Grandmas!! I have a Grandma just like that, and I was laughing at those pictures. They reminded me too much of her! Looks likes fun!! Toy's?? Who cares about them when they can get dirty!!

Kuks said...

That is hilarious!!!!