So I don't know how often I have said this, but Kayden loves Papa Workman and Papa was so nice and let Kayden help him mow the lawn on saturday! Kayden was in seventh heaven. I can't beleive how much Kayden has grown lately. He does something new and exciting everyday. He is so sweet, but he is getting a little attitude. He is kind of crazy at times. He has found that he can catch me off guard by doing what I am asking him to do then take off running the other way. He thinks it is pretty funny! I have found that he actually gives me this look that says he is going to run off so now he doesn't get to far before I catch him! Anyway, here are some pictures of the little guy that I love so much!Picking the dirt (that is almost not there) off of his hand!
Helping Papa Workman mow the lawn!
I caught him playing somewhere that I didn't want him. He is trying to run!
My HOT hubby helping his dad as well.
Ryan and his mom took Kayden to the zoo. They had a great time and Ryan had to snatch some pictures of Kayden on the Deere!
Kayden loves cars, tractors, trucks...
He also loves sitting on his dads lap and help Ryan win the game on XBOX! Kayden plays with the playstation controller though!
Kayden helping mommy...mommy has to get to the gym too...
Kayden is so tired!
And last, but not least, this is my latest project that I have done! Gayle actually did one similar to this so I just took her idea, but I thought it turned out pretty good! I did a matching one for The Living Christ as well. Now I just need to get them hung up!
10 years ago



1 comment:
He is such a boy. I love it! I found some little toy lawn mowers on Craigslist for cheap. I bet he would love something like that. Great job on the artwork!
Post a Comment