So I decided that I was going to have to do multiple posts about our Canada vacation. It was a fun filled packed week. I loved Canada! It was pretty cold, especially at night! We visited arrived on Sunday and was greeted by a ton of family. The remainder of the week was spent as follows... visiting family on Monday, Calgary Zoo on Tuesday, Spruce Meadows and a Family BBQ on Wednesday, shopping on Thursday, Waterton National Park on Friday, Mike's Wedding on Saturday, came home on Sunday (today). There are so many different things in Canada.
The pictures I have here were from the Zoo...I hope you enjoy!

If you look at this sign without reading the bottom part...it was pretty funny!

This huge Elephant was in the enterance of the Zoo. We took this picture when we were leaving and Kayden was so tired!

Kayden was so cute and would hold my hand while he was being pushed in the stroller!

This bear was so close. I did not zoom in on this picture! The animals are so close it was pretty amazing!

This is Ryan and I on the bridge you have to cross when walking into the zoo!

It was raining while we were there so we bought the ponchos so we could walk to the main lodge to wait out the storm. It was nice because a ton of people left when it started raining so when the rain stopped there weren't many people around!

Mark and Gayle waiting for the rain to stop!

When you are bored this is what you do...at least Mark does this...He is practicing to be the next Rocky Balboa! It entertained many! I will post the video later!

This tiger was pretty darn close to us.

Kayden enjoyed helping me push the stroller.

Kayden loved getting up close and personal. He also loved the monkey on his back!

Ryan, Kayden, and Mark (a.k.a Papa) were quite the bunch at the Zoo!

Kayden probably would have walked the whole Zoo if he hadn't gotten too tired. He was a little champ!

Kayden and Ryan watching the Elephants!

Excited to start the day out at the Calgary, Alberta, Canada Zoo! This is the best zoo we have been to so far in our life! We loved it!

Mark ran up this hill and started jumping up and down just like Rocky Balboa...like I said he is practicing to be the next on!

And the fun begins here!

Mommy and her little man! I so love this little guy and our trip to the zoo was so much fun! Kayden was so good and we loved spending every minute with him at the zoo! Kayden we love you ... you are such a cute little guy!
2 comments:
I imagine Ryan will be just like Mark when he is a Grandpa. Mark cracks me up! I would actually rather pay to watch him than Rocky. That zoo looks awesome as well. And I love your haircut, Camilla!
I think the new Rocky swallowed a basketball.... Nothing else explains the round thing behind the abs of steel.-Cam
Post a Comment