So this is the last of the Canada pictures. These are the ones that were just random shots or ones that I didn't put where they belong and then when I went back and looked at all the pictures I realized I had missed some good ones.Restrooms are called Washrooms in Canada.
This is Kayden and Alexis being pushed around in the mall.
Ryan giving Kayden a ride on Orene's tractor.
Kayden always entertained us in the car. He was so much fun.
Tyler and Jenny got there on Thursday and then left on Sunday with us. Here is the cute little Brody that entered the family 8 weeks ago. He is so sweet. I got to babysit him yesterday and he is such an easy baby.
He was all smiles as we were getting ready to drive over the border back into the states.
Love this picture. He is so cute.
Kayden loved this airplane. This was in a little tiny town called Warner and we were waiting for Tyler and Jenny to meet up with us to drive over the border.
Does anyone know where we need to exit this place? I think we need to go that way...Maybe that way. I don't know...
Kayden loved wrestling with this stuffed horse at Orene's.
Another carseat picture. This was either on the way to Waterton or on the way home.
Kayden loves to try on everyone's shoes. Here he has grandma's shoes on.
We were driving through Calgary and we saw this. Very interesting, eh?
Ryan and I at the zoo.
Kayden was chasing Elyse through the zoo. He loved it and we thought this was a pretty cool picture.
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment