Well, many of you know how much I love being around little children. When I moved to Arizona I gave up being around little children. I especially missed my neices and nephews. Since I got married, Ryan's sister-in-law, Jenny, has had a baby girl (Brooke) and Ryan's sisters long awaited arrival (Landon) have joined the family. AND soon to be Kayden. Anyway, today I had the priviledge of babysitting Brooke. She is the happiest little thing and I enjoy every minute I spend with her. I have to take pictures of her everytime she is here, because she is so cute. I also send them to Ryan because she always has some cute little outfit on and he likes to see what she is dressed in.
She loves being in the swing when she is here. The birds and leaves fly in a circle and she stretches as far as she can to reach them. It is the cutest thing.
She was being so funny. She would climb up as high as she could in her car seat and slide down on her belly. This is after she had slid down. She knew I was watching her and taking pictures so she only did it a couple of times. So cute!
10 years ago



1 comment:
You know Brooke loves you too!Thanks for watching her today and taking pictures, you're the best!!
Post a Comment