Well, since tonight was family night Ryan and I decided that we were going to carve a pumpkin. I have been trying to get all of Ryan's siblings to have a pumpkin carving contest, but they didn't want that. So, we went over to the families house tonight to carve our pumpkin. I bought a carving kit and Ryan (who is very picky when it comes to picking a pumpkin) did the carving and I did the tracing. It was a lot of fun. Ryan was really focused while he was carving. I don't know that I have ever seen him that quiet. It was really cute! Here are some pictures of it. We couldn't find our lighter so maybe I will post another picture of it when we get it all lite up! It will be really cool! It is a witch stirring the brew over a fire!
10 years ago



1 comment:
That is a very good looking pumpkin. It is much better than what I was able to carve.
Post a Comment