Sunday, October 28, 2007

I got tagged!!!!

Well, I got tagged from my friend Krista ( texasadams.blogspot.com )! I read hers and she is really good. This one is going to be hard for me. So I am going to try it out. I am supposed to say 7 random facts about myself.

1. I have picked so many degrees and have never settled on one. At first it was an interior decorator, an accountant, child science, social work, nursing, and finally nutrition. Crazy, huh! I wish I could just get a degree in a little bit of everything. I guess that is when being a mother counts.

2. I used to hate computers. I could never figure them out, but know with this blogging stuff I am totally addicted. You have all probably figured that out. My husband just laughs at me when he walks in the room and I am trying to figure out something new for my blog.

3. I love to cook. I just wish I had more recipes that were simple so that I could make them more extravigant. I like to spice things up in my own way. Sometimes it turns out good and sometimes it doesn't.

4. I so wish I could see my neices and nephews more. They are too spread out over the United States now-a-days. I miss them all. I guess that is why it is good I am having a baby and the people in Ryan's family are having kids! The only one missing on my side is Henry and on Ryan's side, Brooke and Landon!


5. I wish that I had learned to play the piano a little better. I love to play and wish that I had a real one to play. I secretly dream of being a concert pianist. That would be so amazing. However, I don't like to accompany people. It makes me too nervous.

6. I am addicted to shoes. If I could I would buy some new shoes every chance I got. They make me happy and to me they pull an outfit together. I would be happy to keep the style of shoes forever that were in style my senior year of high school until about 3 years ago. The shoes I started to like and still like are hard to find now. I am not a fan of the thin high heel. They are too hard to walk on. I'm not graceful enough.

7. I love to eat chocolate even though it makes me sick to my stomach. My husband always tries to get it away from me, but I somehow seem to find it all the time! It is an amazing food! As my sister would say, it is part of a food group because it comes from a cocoa bean.

So now I have to tag 7 people:Here's who I tag:
1. Jenny ( tjandb.blogspot.com )
2. Taryn ( rtbchoate.blogspot.com )
3. Kristen ( nksmith0512.blogspot.com )
4. Nikki ( bnsaline.blogspot.com )
5. Erin ( erinturner22.blogspot.com )
6. Dana ( http://web.mac.com/keithprescott1/iWeb/Site/Blog/Blog.html )
7. Adell ( logan-adell.blogspot.com )

Link to your tagger (like I did with Krista) and also post these rules on your blog:
1-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
2-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
3- Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog

1 comment:

Krista said...

This was so much fun! Now we just need to live closer to each other so we can go shoe shopping together!! Thats so funny about you and computers...blogging is so addicting!